To make it easy for you, we have broken down step-by-step of how you can book onto an online course and how it works:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Full payment will need to be made in order book yourself in, this can be done in one payment or you can pay a deposit and the rest in instalments until you are ready to do the course.
2. We will then send out your kit within 7 working days by recorded delivery which you should receive within 3 working days depending on your location/country. Shipping outside of the UK may incur additional fees.
3. Once we have been informed you have received your kit, we will send you an email which will contain a link to our online portal which you will have access to for 14 days.
4. You will then start completing the course and practicing the hair extensions, once you’ve mastered the techniques, you will need to send us your work and case studies for assessment within the 14 days.
5. A qualified assessor will then be in touch with you promptly to provide you with feedback and to let you know if you’ve passed.
6. If you’ve passed, we will then post you out your accredited certificate and 20% hair trade discount and you’re good to go!